I haven’t spoken much about condoms on this blog yet. I’m not a preacher on the topic – I choose to use condoms and if you don’t then we aren’t going to fuck. There are two couples that I’ve played with who really didn’t want me to use a condom – I was polite as I could be in saying that I was pretty serious about condom use. In the end these couples agreed that it was fine (this was well before the fact – not when we were all naked in the living room).
I’m starting to sound like Reverend Wright – preaching. I’ll stop now.
Imagine if all the major brands started selling their own condoms and kept their original tag-lines.
- Sainsbury condoms – making life taste better
- Tesco Condoms – every little helps
- Nike Condoms – Just do it
- Peugeot Condoms – The ride of your life
- KFC Condoms – Finger Licking good
- Minstrels Condoms – melt in your mouth, not in your hand
- Safeway Condoms – Lightening the load
- Abbey National Condoms – because life is complicated enough
- Coca Cola Condoms – The real thing
- Ever Ready Condoms – keep going and going
- Pringles Condoms – once you pop, you can’t stop
- Burger King Condoms – Home of the Whopper
- Goodyear Condoms – “for a longer ride, go wide”
- Muller light condoms – so much pleasure, but where’s the pain?
- Flash Condoms – Just sit back, relax and let flash do all the hard work
- Halford Condoms – we go the extra mile
- Royal Mail Condoms – I saw this and thought of you
- Andrex Condoms – Soft, strong and very very long
- Renault Condoms – size really does matter!
- Domestos Condoms – gets right in the rim
- Heineken Condoms -reaches parts that other condoms just cannot reach
- Carlsberg Condoms – probably the best condom in the world
- Pepperami Condoms – its a bit of an animal
- Polo Condoms – the condom with the hole!! (VERY poor seller !!)
- McDonalds Condoms – I’m Lovin’ it!